Click here for the Preschool Registration Form
Important Preschool Information
Dates and Times
- Preschool is in session TUESDAY and THURSDAY for 4 & 5 year olds,
- Preschool is in session WEDNESDAY and FRIDAY for 3 year olds,
- Fall semester will run for 13 weeks from Sept. till Dec. from 8:50 a.m. until 11:00 a.m.
- Spring semester will run for 13 weeks from Feb. till May from 8:50 a.m. until 11:00 a.m.
- Preschool runs on the high school schedule. Preschool calendars will be sent home with the welcome letter early fall and early spring.
- The cost of the preschool is $125 for the Fall session, $125.00 for Spring session or $240 for both sessions. We accept cash or checks made payable to CUSD95.
- At least one semester of tuition is due with the application.
- Registration forms: Completed application, health and insurance waiver with tuition can be mailed to the address below or hand delivered to the high school. Applications are accepted on a first come first serve basis. Health forms must be dated within the last year and MUST be in our possession BEFORE the first day of school.
Children MUST be FULLY potty trained.
Two weeks prior to the start of school you will receive a letter in the mail with dates and times of orientation. We strongly suggest that every child and a parent/guardian attend one of the sessions.
You may park along the curb in front of the classroom (entrance number 4) to drop-off and pick-up your child. Longer visits will require parking in the visitor parking at the main entrance.
We ask that at the beginning of each session each child bring the following supplies:
½ gallon of apple juice
1 box of simple snacks like goldfish, teddy grahams, animal crackers etc.
1 box of Kleenex
1 package of hypo allergenic baby wipes